Revitalizing Honeysuckle Jasmine Shea Soap
Rosy Garden Treasures
Regular price $6.00
* Mild ingredients with shea butter gently cleanse with creamy lather, goat's milk for gentle cleansing, Grade A honey for a sweet treat for the skin, and colloidal oatmeal helping gently exfoliate, clean and coat skin for a smooth soothing cleanse.
*Goat's milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids including lactic acid which help slough off and remove dead skin cells from the skin's surface leaving new skin cells on the surface of the skin that are softer and smoother.
* Lightly scented with blend of scented oils including honeysuckle, jasmine, lemon, ginger, infused with natural essential oil tagete.
* Handcrafted in Grand Blanc, Michigan, USA with premium ingredients and skin-loving oils, and with love
* Made without dyes, parabens, sulfates, or synthetic detergents, helping avoid harsh ingredients
* Not tested on animals
* Full size about 3.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
* Full size wt approx 4 oz (113g)
* Medium size wt approx 2.5 oz
* Individually wrapped to preserve freshness
* Clean smoke-free environment
* Great for gifts for special occasions, guests, traveling, and samples
* Directions: For best results, rub between wet hands to lather, gently massage the smooth, creamy lather over your skin to cleanse, and rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from direct streams of water, use a draining soap dish, and keep dry between uses so soap dries and lasts longer.
* Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, (sustainable sourced), Safflower Oil, Glycerin (vegetable origin), Shea Butter, Goat's Milk, Honey, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Propylene Glycol (from vegetable glycerin), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Oat Protein, Titanium Dioxide (natural mineral whitener), Fragrance Oils, Colloidal Oatmeal, Yellow Clay (for color), Chamomile Extract
* This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Thanks for looking!